Avon Products, Inc. has issued the following important product safety information.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION - TO BE COMMUNICATED TO ALL YOUR CUSTOMERS WHO PURCHASED THE MICROWAVE POPCORN MAKER
For all Representatives who have recently ordered the Avon Microwave Popcorn Maker (item 474-105) that was featured in the C3 Brochure, please be aware that Avon has received reports that this product has overheated. To prevent risk of fire or burn injuries, please notify your customers immediately to stop using the Microwave Popcorn Maker until they receive revised instructions for use of the product. These instructions will be issued to all affected Representatives as soon as possible.
Many thanks for your understanding and we apologize for any inconvenience to you and your customers.
My note: If you or someone you know, have purchased this product, please discontinue usage at once. Avon Representatives, you may want to offer your customers a refund or credit, to compensate them for this loss, and process it to be returned to AVON.
Sarah's AVON Blog Spot is brought to you by AVON Independent Sales. Visit AVON Independent Sales on the Web, for more information about AVON, the company, and it's representative company, AVON Independent Sales. Register for a free account to receive special promotions, news and deals. Contact me with any questions or concerns. Find out how you can earn extra cash by hosting an eparty with AVON Independent Sales or by Becoming an Avon Representative.Be sure to bookmark Sarah's AVON Blog Spot, and come back often, as page is updated frequently. As always, thank you for your interest in AVON.
Post a Comment