I love AVON because I can buy top-quality products for myself and my family, at super prices. In today's economy, it's important to save money. But many are resulting to skimping on quality, or are being forced to pay high prices for high-quality. To me, AVON is to direct-selling, as Wal-mart is to retail. And I get an even deeper discount, since I'm a representative; as much as 50% off. (I'm super-smiling on that)
And what's even greater than buying AVON's great products, is sharing them with others. AVON gives me the opportunity to share its high-quality products with others and make a living, and provide for my family. And what's even better, I can work on my own time. (I love that the most; earn as much as I want, when I want).
Remember earlier when I told you that I could save 50% on my own purchases? Well, I can earn the same amount when I share AVON with others; a generous 50% for sharing AVON!
I started my AVON business 5 years ago for just $10. And today, anyone, (over the age of 18) can do the same. Pay just $10 when you schedule an appointment with an AVON appointment maker, in person, or you can even get started online for just $20.
I absolutely love running my AVON business. As I said earlier, I love the flexibility and unlimited earnings the opportunity provides.
I also love:
- Working with such gifted and talented people in the industry: the managers and other sales leaders and representatives
- The free sales top -of-the-line, world-class sales and marketing training I receive online and during sales, training and leadership meetings
- My free website that Im given to promote AVON products; fully stocked with AVON products, free credit card processing, blog and chat services, email markeing tools, web office and so much more
- Free business tools, incentives and bonuses.
- Being a part of company who brings value to the lives of women and their families, all across the globe. AVON is the largest corporate contributor to the fight against breast cancer and against domestic violence. (For more information on AVON's philanthropic ventures, visit the AVON Foundation at http://www.avonfoundation.org
Sarah's AVON Blog Spot is brought to you by AVON Independent Sales, a representative company of AVON Products, Inc.. Visit AVON Independent Sales on the Web, for more information about AVON, the company, and it's representative company, AVON Independent Sales. Register for a free account to receive special promotions, news and deals. Contact me with any questions or concerns. Find out how you can earn extra cash by hosting an eparty with AVON Independent Sales or by Becoming an Avon Representative.Be sure to bookmark Sarah's AVON Blog Spot, and come back often, as page is updated frequently. As always, thank you for your interest in AVON.