Avon Sales Leadership is one of the most rewarding, yet challenging, programs in the business industry. I find that Prospecting, (searching for people who have a need or want to run their own Avon business), is fairly simple, in the sense that people are looking for stability in today's recessive economy. I also find that appointing them is also fairly easy. But the Training and Development part can be a little tricky at times. Here's why:
- On-the-spot prospecting and appointing creates interest and excitement, but after the excitement comes the reality that a person has just made a commitment to take a huge leap of faith into running his or her own business.
- That being said; the challenge of training others can lead you to believe that you are not doing all you can, but there is an old saying. "You can lead a horse to water, but you cannot make him drink it." A realization on the part of those you lead has to come from a commitment within. After all, it is "their business". You are simply training and mentoring them.
Avon Leadership offers Avon business owners 5 powerful benefits:
- Financial Freedom
- The Ability to Empower others by sharing the Avon Opportunity
- The opportunity to gain valuable professional skills
- Exclusive Business tools to support your business growth
- Recognition and exclusive leadership rewards
Avon Leadership does have its challenges, as well as its rewards. But personally, the rewards outweigh the challenges.
If you are not an Avon representative, and you are interested in learning more about the Avon Opportunity, click here to visit my website/opportunity page. Much success to all of you who are in Avon Leadership, and those of you who are heading toward that stairwell.
Sarah's AVON Blog Spot is brought to you by AVON Independent Sales. Visit AVON Independent Sales on the Web, for more information about AVON, the company, and it's representative company, AVON Independent Sales. Register for a free account to receive special promotions, news and deals. Contact me with any questions or concerns. Find out how you can earn extra cash by hosting an eparty with AVON Independent Sales. Be sure to bookmark Sarah's AVON Blog Spot, and come back often, as page is updated frequently. As always, thank you for your interest in AVON.