Good afternoon AVON Independent Sales Fans. In this post, I want to address AVON Representatives. As a representative, you already know the benefits of AVON. You know that AVON is the #1 direct seller in the world, with renown beauty products that keep women looking beautiful, and giving them the confidence they need to succeed at almost anything they set their minds to. AVON has been doing this for 125 years now, and is still growing strong.
People love the AVON name and its products. As a representative, you should be very confident in knowing that this is a benefit within itself. When you make a sale, you can rest assured that your customers will be satisfied. Why? Because not only are the products great, but they come with the AVON guarantee. That's one of the things that set AVON apart, and that's one of things that will help you achieve President's Club.
Before we get to how to achieve President's Club, let's briefly talk about what it is. President's Club is one of the 6 sales achievement levels for AVON representatives.
PRESIDENT’S CLUB PRIVILEGES
- 40% EARNINGS GUARANTEED (and 25% on fixed earnings items)
- Order up to 3 demos of any product in each What’s New
- The Mrs. Albee Award presented by District Sales Manager
- Invitation to the President’s Recognition Program Gala Event
- NEW Birthday and holiday Invoice message plus 5 Points*
- Toll-free number for account services
- Advance Brochure Program—Receive a brochure two campaigns early for a small fee**
- Achievement Jewelry, presented at PRP Gala Event for highest level of achievement
- Congratulatory Invoice message upon reaching level and letter for highest level of achievement at end of cycle
How to Achieve President's Club
- There is no magic formula. You simply need to have the confidence in AVON and yourself. How can you sell something to others that you don't believe in?
- First, get to know the AVON products, people behind the name,AVON, and your customers. Review your brochures. Take advantage of the free training AVON has to offer.
- Have plenty of brochures & samples on hand and try the Power of 3 often
- Follow up with your customers. Many of them will order regularly, but I got most of my orders by following up with a phone call, email and even text message.
- Plan your PC sales achievement level. On your invoice, there's a section that tells you how you are coming along. You will see a section that says "Your Next Sales Level is_________. If you haven't achieved President's Club yet, then you shoud see $10,100. The way to plan is to add up your total sales and deduct them from the sales level amount needed. So, for example, let's say your total sales were $8,250 to date. You would subtract this number from $10,100, giving you a goal of just $1,850. Now, if your average campaign sale is $500, simply divide this number into $1,850. This will tell you how many campaigns you will need to achieve President's Club/your next sales level. In this case , $1,850 divided by $500 is 3.7., giving you an approximate goal reached date of 4 campaigns or 2 months. If you wanted to reach your goal faster, you would simply aim to increase your customer base and/or your customer order size .
If you are interested in becoming an AVON representaive, feel free to contact me with your request.
Sarah's AVON Blog Spot is brought to you by AVON Independent Sales. Visit AVON Independent Sales on the Web, for more information about AVON, the company, and it's representative company, AVON Independent Sales. Register for a free account to receive special promotions,beauty tips, news and deals. Contact me with any questions or concerns. Find out how you can earn extra cash by hosting an eparty with AVON Independent Sales. Be sure to bookmark Sarah's AVON Blog Spot, and come back often, as page is updated frequently. As always, thank you for your interest in AVON.